Why was my film rejected

I think that the information is very helpful and important to student filmmakers. For me I typically would have thought that longer shorts would have better chance than shorter. It is very helpful to me to know that is not the case. This is helpful to me because I now know to focus on condescending and focusing. I am starting to equate film with writing- shorter is better. To go straight to the point and efficiently utilize every frame and sound bite. This is in many ways easier and cheaper. It is also harder because it forces one to be more creative and concise. I feel happy to know that short shorts have an equal and better chance than longer shorts. This gives me more opportunities than I thought I had.

Amir

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Or perhaps you "condescended" when you should have been condensing.